Northwest ER in Westminster
The Northwest ER provides hospital-quality, family-friendly care, with short ER wait times for the Westminster and Broomfield communities.
Now trusted emergency care is close to home:
- ER staff that includes board-certified doctors, specialists and nurses with decades of combined emergency medicine experience
- Private patient rooms with rooms devoted to pediatric care
- On-site imaging services, including CT, ultrasound, digital X-ray
- Dedicated trauma/resuscitation room
- Telemedicine camera for patient consultations by physician specialist
- Affiliated with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children in Denver for outstanding pediatric care
About ER Wait Times
ER wait times are approximate and provided for informational purposes only. If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.
The ER wait time represents the time it takes to see a qualified medical professional, defined as a doctor of medicine (MD), doctor of osteopathy (DO), physician assistant (PA) or advanced registered nurse practitioner (ARNP).
ER wait times represent a four-hour rolling average updated every 30 minutes, and is defined as the time of patient arrival until the time the patient is greeted by a qualified medical professional. Patients are triaged at arrival and are then seen by a qualified medical professional in priority order based on their presenting complaint and reason for visit.