Share Your Beautiful North Suburban Baby's Picture with the World!
Parents know their babies are so wonderful, their faces belong on a billboard.
Send us a picture of your North Suburban Baby and we will send you a photograph of him/her on our digital billboard along I-25.
To see your baby’s picture on our billboard, simply follow these steps.
When you are at North Suburban for the birth of your child:
1. Fill out both sides of the consent form in your patient folder (Authorization for Use and Disclosure and Consent for Use and Disclosure of Image) or e-mail us, and we'll send you the consent forms to sign and send back.
2. Give the signed form to your nurse
When you get home:
- Send an e-mail to NSUB.BabyFaces@healthonecares.com with this information:
- a. Your child’s first name
- b. Your first and last name
- c. The address to which we can send your billboard photo
- d. The picture** you’d like displayed on the billboard
- We’ll send you your photo! (Please allow us a few weeks to get back to you!) Because our billboard scrolls through lots of pictures, you may not see it in the several seconds it takes you to drive by us on I-25. That’s why we’ll take a picture and send it to you.
**What pictures will work best? Pictures that are landscape, rather than portrait (meaning they are longer side-to-side than up-to-down). Also, if you can send the original image, rather than pulling a picture off a site like Facebook, that will look better at a very large size. Usually, sending a larger file size will work better.