Choose a hospital where you deliver with confidence and comfort.
At North Suburban, we understand that choosing a place to have your baby is one of the most important decisions you will make. That’s why our Birth Center was designed to focus on the needs of mom and their babies from arrival through their final departure home.
Our Birth Center staff has specially trained medical professionals and nurses to support you. When your baby arrives, there is a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner available for every birth to ensure your baby has a healthy start.
North Suburban is also home to North Denver’s only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, so if your baby needs a higher-level of care, we’ve got it covered.
- Large, oversized, private rooms.
- Single-room care. You stay in the same room for labor, delivery, and recovery.*
- Comfortable sleeping area for support person.
- Spacious family waiting area within the unit.
We occasionally need to use additional overflow rooms for mom in recovery. These room are large, private rooms as well and have the same staff as our Labor, Delivery and Recovery Unit rooms.
- Breastfeeding and lactation support.
- Room service menu with options for meals, snacks and desserts with a “celebration” meal for mom and support person and chef-prepared meal to take and enjoy at home.
- Large bathtubs in many of the rooms.
Through pregnancy information, prenatal care and classes, labor and delivery and postpartum support, we are dedicated to making sure your pregnancy is a happy and healthy one. We are honored to be part of this special day with you.