Northeast ER in Thornton
Whether you have a minor injury, such as a sprain or fracture, or a more severe and life-threatening illness related to a stroke or heart attack, our nurses and doctors at the Northeast ER are ready to care for the whole family.
Located at 12793 Holly St. in Thornton, CO, our emergency room offers high quality emergency care, close to home.
Some of our ER highlights include:
- Board-certified doctors, specialists and nurses trained in critical care and emergency care
- Dedicated trauma/resuscitation room
- 10 private patient rooms with two rooms devoted to pediatric care
- On-site imaging services, including CT, ultrasound, digital X-ray
- Full-service laboratory
- Telemedicine camera for patient consultations by physician specialist
- Helipad to provide additional rapid transport
- Affiliated with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children in Denver for outstanding pediatric care