Emergency Rooms for Denver, Thornton, Westminster, Broomfield, Brighton and Beyond
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
In an Emergency, Minutes and Training Matter
North Suburban Medical Center offers three locations for expert emergency care:
- On the main campus at 9191 Grant Street in Thornton
- At the Northeast ER located at Holly Street and 128th Avenue in North Thornton
- At the Northwest ER located at 112th Avenue and Sheridan Boulevard in Westminster
Acute Care and Specialty Care
- Board-certified emergency doctors
- Experienced emergency nurses
- On-call specialists for life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- Rapid Response Programs, including Cardiac Alert and Stroke Alert
- Airlife helicopter ready to transport stable patients who need a Level I Trauma Center at a moment’s notice
- State-of-the art diagnostic equipment
Should I Go to the ER?
If you feel that your life is in danger, call 911 immediately.