Emergency Care for Denver and Thornton
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
In an Emergency, Minutes and Training Matter
North Suburban Medical Center offers two locations for expert emergency care: on the main campus at 9191 Grant Street in Thornton and at the Northeast ER located at Holly Street and 128th Avenue in North Thornton.
Acute Care and Specialty Care
- Board-certified emergency doctors
- Experienced emergency nurses
- On-call specialists for life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- Rapid Response Programs, including Cardiac Alert and Stroke Alert
- Airlife helicopter ready to transport stable patients who need a Level I Trauma Center at a moment’s notice
- State-of-the art diagnostic equipment
Pediatric ER: Designed to Treat Children in a Kid-Friendly Way
It’s emergency care created specifically for kids. Open 7 days a week, we have kid-sized medical equipment and cheerful private rooms to help calm our little patients. Plus, our pediatric ER is staffed by board-certified pediatricians and pediatric emergency nurses from the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children who provide the highest level of care.
Our specially trained ERGENT care triage team can immediately assess and treat your condition, providing also prompt symptom relief to alleviate pain and other concerns.
Common Health Concerns Treated at ERGENT Care:
- Cold/flu symptoms
- Minor cuts/burns